9apps apk for Android is an app to download thousands of apps, games, wallpapers, ringtones, etc FREELY to your android device.
This website is dedicated to you for providing the latest version of 9apps apk for FREE as well as a complete usage guide for 9apps for android.
Warning:- 9apps is not available on the play store. There are many fake 9apps on play store, we advise you to stay away from these scammers and download 9apps from our official site only.
- Specially optimized for India: 9apps is specially optimized for India, Indonesia and other South-east countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh. People in this region get a special recommendation and the content is highly optimized. The reason to optimize in this region is that it is much different from the western world. For example, the most used chatting app on the western side after Facebook Messenger is Snapchat but in India, it is Whatsapp while Snapchat doesn’t even have a considerable user base.
- The highest number of apps and games among third party app store: Among all the third-party Android app stores, 9apps has the highest number of apps and games. You can enjoy more than 2,00,000 apps and games from 9apps that you can download on the go.
- Best Third-party app store for android: 9apps has been voted the best third party android app store on many surveys conducted.
- High-speed download: 9apps is equipped with state-of-the-art data centers that help you to attain ridiculously faster speed than any other app store available.
- Most amazing wallpapers and ringtones: 9apps is home to thousands of amazing wallpapers and ringtones for android. The beautiful and eye-catching wallpapers from 9apps will amazingly improve your android experience.
- Daily recommendations and suggestions for new and useful apps and tools.
How to download and install 9apps apk file on android?
1. Download 9APPS apk:
2. If you downloaded apk file on Computer, transfer the apk file to your android device.
3. If this is the first time you are installing apps outside of the play store, then you must enable installation from “Unknown Sources” in your device settings. For Android 7.0 and below, this Go to Settings> security and tick or turn on the Unknown sources. Then go back to continue installing 9apps.
If you are using the newer version of Android (8.0+), go to settings> Security or Biometrics and security whichever option is available related to security. Then go to Install unknown apps and you will be shown a list of apps. Tap on the browser from which you just have downloaded 9apps and turn on allow from this source. Then go back to continue installing 9apps.
4. Tap on the apk file of 9apps and Install it.
How to use 9apps for android?
If you need a usage guide in detail, please read our complete usage guide below.
- Open 9apps on your android device. You will see a list of apps and games.
- Search for the name of the app or game. You can also jump directly to these categories from the bottom or top. We recommend you to browse through the “Must Have” Section. The search result will be as shown in screenshots below the post.
- Tap on the app or game you want to download. You can tap download directly for instant downloading.
- 9APPS provides many settings and options to customize as well as display info about your device. You can also manage your device using 9apps.
9APPS COMPLETE USAGE GUIDE
Step 1: Opening 9apps
After you download and install 9apps, go to the list of apps on your device, find 9apps and open it.
You will be shown screenshots describing unique features of 9apps which look like screenshots below. You just swipe towards left to go to another. Finally, tap on Join the 9apps to enter 9apps.
Step 2: Recommended Apps and Games
After you open 9apps it will show you a popup to download many recommended apps and games. You can download only the apps and games you need or all the recommended apps and games or skip downloading them altogether. There is a skip button on the top right corner of the popup.
Step 3: Browsing Apps and Games
To download apps and games of your need or to get updates about the newest and coolest apps and games, you need to know the correct way of browsing.
In the bottom of 9apps, you will see 5 sections: Home, Apps, Games, Discover and Tools. Home is the default option chosen.
To browse apps, tap on the apps section. You will see 4 options at the top: Feature, Top, New, and Category as shown below.
Feature section is the one that lists the apps which are recommended by 9apps as the admin of 9apps liked these apps and found interesting or useful, so, they want you to try it.
The top section shows the most popular apps in 9apps. The most downloaded app as of the current date is WhatsApp.
The new section shows the newest apps added to 9apps. You can try these apps if you are interested in trying new things.
Category lists many categories that you can select to download specific apps such as you can choose photography-related apps only.
It is entirely the same process for games too.
9apps discovery is a section in 9apps that allows you to discover cool new things that you might find interesting.
Inside 9apps discovery there are four sections:
“Specials” is the section where you can discover or learn about cool new games or apps. 9apps suggests this section based on the interests of other users. You can find about really useful apps and fun games through this section.
The coolest, informative, funny and most interesting videos on the internet are found in this section. There is no way for you to find these videos easily on YouTube or other video sites because there are a lot of videos to choose from and you may get lost along the way.
Stickers is the name given to wallpapers in 9apps. You can find beautiful, attractive, and eye-catching wallpapers in this section. You can download all the wallpapers for free and use them on your phone, tablet or laptop.
These are user-generated content. This means other 9apps users like you can share a list of apps or games or wallpapers that they find useful and interesting and share with everybody else. You can also share your list with millions of other 9apps users and get popular in 9apps. But for this, you need to make an account on 9apps. It is super easy to make an account on 9apps. Just enter your email and password, then create your account.
HOW TO USE 9APPS ON PC [WINDOWS 7/8/8.1/10]?
You can follow steps below to use 9apps on PC:
- Download Bluestacks for your PC.
- Install Bluestacks and run once.
- Now download apk file of 9apps on your PC.
- Click on 9apps.apk and bluestacks will install 9apps.
- Congratulations, you are ready to use 9apps on your PC.
9APPS DOWNLOAD LINK:
WHY SHOULD YOU USE 9APPS INSTEAD OF OTHER ALTERNATIVES?
Android is an open platform. You are not bound to only a specific app store as you do with some other competing OS like iOS, which is the main reason there is 9apps. But obviously 9apps is not the only alternative to Google Play Store and there are a lot of similar stores like 9apps. But among all, 9apps stands a step ahead because of many reasons like:
- Trustworthiness: 9apps is far more trustworthy than any other store. It is a very hard job to monitor all the apps uploaded to the store, especially when you have tens of thousands of apps, so many other app stores run by allowing individual users to upload the apps and this is where the hackers will set their trap. They modify the app and trick you into doing something to steal your passwords, money, etc and many other personal details. But in the case of 9apps, all the apps are 100% original and uploaded by admins and are tested before uploading because of which you can trust the apps and install them without any risk of getting in a trap set by the hackers.
- Fastest Speed: 9apps provides the highest speed downloading among all the other competitors because it is hosted on a very fast private-owned server by Alibaba Inc. Most of the other stores are too slow and hang a lot of heavy loads causing heavy downtime and annoyingly slower speed.
- Recommendations and Better Categorization: 9apps provides the best-recommended apps based on the user’s behavior and past activities. Moreover, its easier to find the app you want because the apps are categorized so perfectly.
Is 9apps better than Google Play?
Although we recommend you to use Google Play as far as possible as most of the apps are launched there first and they have more apps and games, it is not always possible to use Google Play. The main reason is that it removes the apps which are not a virus but violates its Terms of Service such as YouTube downloading apps like Vidmate. Moreover, many apps are region restricted and cannot be downloaded in some countries until the developer allows it. With the use of 9apps, all the restrictions are gone and you can also download the awesome apps that are not available on Google Play.
FAQs About 9apps:
Q. Why 9apps is not available on Google Play Store?
Ans. 9apps directly is a competitor to Google Play. Although being a competitor to Google Play is 100% legal, Google won’t allow 9apps in their store because of their own reasons.
Q. What is the difference between 9apps and Google play store?
Ans. The table below shows the difference between 9apps and Google Play store:
|Google Play Store||9Apps|
|Premium Apps||Have to pay||FREE|
|Size of App||Much Bigger||Smaller|
|Sign In to download apps||Required||Not Required|
Q. Is 9apps completely Free?
Ans. Yes, 9apps is completely free.
Q. Can I disable ads shown by 9apps?
Ans. We are sorry if you are annoyed by ads but this is the only way for revenue of 9apps. So, you cannot disable ads in 9apps.